Inverid (since November the new name of InnoValor) is the market leader in NFC-based smartphone identity verification technology. Companies and governments worldwide use our ReadID software to verify identities remotely and reduce identity fraud. In doing so, we make life easier and more secure. Customers include banks like ING, Rabobank and ASB Bank (New-Zealand), government agencies like UK Home Office and the Danish Digital Agency, and digital online/signature services including itsme, SK ID Solutions and Digidentity.
Inverid is growing rapidly and is entering a new phase in its development, with the opening of international development and sales centres, and the expansion of all development teams. We were the winner of the FD Gouden Gazelle (medium-sized companies) for the fastest-growing company in the Eastern Netherlands and are among the 250 fastest-growing scale-ups in the Netherlands. We are based in the Netherlands (Enschede), with offices in London and Valencia. We are currently a group of around 50 employees with 12 different nationalities. The working language within Inverid is English.
- You represent Inverid towards the customer, and are an advocate for the customer to your colleagues
- The focus is on larger customers, bringing in significant revenue and with complex requirements
- You maintain a network with the different stakeholders at the customer and support our multi-level approach to customers
- You find out what our customers want and need, on the short and on the long term.
- You're assigned a set of customers that you keep and, when possible, grow, in collaboration with service delivery and business lead / sales.
- Your focus is on existing customers, but you're not afraid to help with pre-sales or onboarding new customers
What do we expect?
Relevant professional or university degree (BSc, MSc)
- Relevant working experience in a b2b setting, for example as CSM, service delivery, solution engineer. A more commercial background is also possible, if you can show you understand the technology
You can connect to technical and non-technical people, at different levels in the organisations
- Experience with SaaS (REST), mobile (SDKs, SWIFT, Kotlin), security and UX.
- You do not have to know all the technical details of ReadID, but you understand enough to understand the customer's questions and where to find the answer.
- Good command of the English language (both writing and speaking)
- You currently live in the Netherlands or are willing to relocate here. You work at least 2 days a week at the head office in Enschede
What do we offer?
- We offer a challenging work environment where you can make a difference in reducing identity fraud. You will work in a team of more than 50 highly qualified researchers, developers, architects and UX designers from 12 countries
- Within Inverid, you will get extensive opportunities to specialize in different sectors and technologies, as a solid foundation for the rest of your career with internal and external training courses
- Inverid offers a competitive salary with a result-dependent variable remuneration on top
- Inverid offers a pension paid in full by the employer and the possibility to extend holidays
- We consider work-life balance very important and offer the possibility of flexible hours and working from home. Part-time is possible with a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Naturally, you will receive a high-end laptop (Windows or Macbook) and a phone from us
- We support relocation if necessary, both financially and actively
- Inverid has a recognized sponsorship from the Dutch government, which makes it possible for candidates from outside the EU to obtain a work visa
About Inverid & ReadID
Inverid is a fast-growing tech company conquering global markets with its award-winning identity verification technology ReadID. At Inverid, founded in 2013, around 50 employees work closely together with English as the working language.
ReadID is the world's first and leading NFC-based smartphone identity verification technology. We have renowned customers and partners. ReadID allows our customers to read and verify passports, driving licences and identity cards. The NFC chip of the identity card is read via NFC on the smartphone (Android or iOS). Visit www.inverid.com for more information about Inverid, demo videos and download and test the free ReadID Me app in App/Play Store.
Our head office is in Enschede (the Netherlands) and we have offices in the UK and Spain. Inverid is ISO27001, ISO27701, SOC2 type 2, eIDAS eID High, eIDAS QTSP, WCAG 2.1 and Cyber Essentials certified.